Sunday, September 12, 2010

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN LOVE

Four years ago I feel madly in love with this very talented shoe designer! My first pair was the classic décolleté 100 pumps in black. My love is so big for them I did the same thing with the caramel ones. This caramel leather is perfect for any occasion, therefore these two pairs are my closets all seasons must have.

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Décolleté 100 pumps


CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Décolleté 100 jazz pumps


While browsing for new shoes I found these beauties! Just like my favorites but more fancy(which I adore) so i had to show them to you! Heel measures approximately 120mm / 5 inches. One of the highest in Christian Louboutin's iconic black patent leather pumps.

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Pigalle 120 patent pumps



No comments:

Post a Comment