Friday, June 17, 2011

Tienda Firmas

The other day I went to the store Firmas here in Santo Domingo to have a meeting with a client. My dear friend Franchesca received us extremely well and as usual makes me fall in love with every single piece at the store! Here are some pictures of the day! 
Bracelet from Cecilia de Boucourt
MEGA LOVE


Designs from the dominican designer Jusef Sanchez


My favorite top right now!

    
My dear friend Franchesca modeling one of my earrings! :)



My new designs(new collection small preview)
I am dying over this top! its a Narciso Rodriguez, I LOVE IT


Shoes at Firmas are pretty cool! They have a very broad variety! 



Super cool bracelet, to use them stacked, from the designer Vita

This is Damaris Rubio's collection at the store! 

Shoes I liked the most! 

Amazing jewelry

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this store! Im going to Santo Domingo soon, and was looking for places to shop, how can I find them? Do you have their phone number?

    ReplyDelete